A well thought out plan and design is arguably the most critical part of a successful trenchless pipeline project. Laney’s in-house engineering staff will help you design safer, economic and more responsible trenchless crossings.
Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) is a trenchless method of installing pipelines and conduits in the areas where traditional open cut excavations are not feasible and/or not desired for environmental and/or constructability reasons.
The Direct Pipe Method® greatly reduces the likelihood of hydraulic fracture and inadvertent returns and is ideal for crossing under levees and environmentally sensitive areas as well as for outfall or shore approach applications.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) provides turn-key project delivery including in-house engineering, project management, ongoing quality assurance, and environmental compliance throughout construction execution.
- Laney Group, Inc. Names Paul Butero as Chief Executive Officer
- Laney Group, Inc. and IPC Form a Strategic Alliance to Strengthen their International Service Offering
- Thirty Years of Laney Directional Drilling
- Benefits of the Direct Pipe Method
- An Overview of Horizontal Directional Drilling and the Direct Pipe Method
Countdown to 1,000 !
Laney specializes in assisting owners, contractors, municipalities and engineers with long, complex, and challenging trenchless crossings both domestically and internationally.
To date, Laney has installed more than: